Paradigm’s HORNET terminals are designed to be lightweight, portable and simple to use. They are ideal for situations where a tough and rugged solution is needed without compromising simplicity and throughput.
The HORNET-NG flyaway terminal is a compact-sized mobile multiband solution supplied with the Outdoor PIM® (Paradigm Interface Module). Combining both optimal performance and functionality, the HORNET-NG terminal is enabled to provide access to the most advanced IP satellite services on high speed networks over X, Ku or Ka-Band.
The HORNET-NG multiband terminal is lightweight, rugged and quick to deploy and stow. The design is simple and robust for fast operation in demanding environments. The modular segmented carbon-fibre antenna provides maximum efficiency and optimum radiation characteristics for improved data throughput and availability. It deploys quickly and accurately without the need for tools.
- Quick and Simple Pointing with the PIM technology
- Modem Agnostic, All high performance modems supported
- Single Case / Backpack (IATA compliant)
- Tool-Free SetupLow Power Consumption
- Small, lightweight High Throughput Terminal
- Interchangeable Module Design
- Field Changeable Modules
- Antenna (60/80/100 cm)
- RF (5 to 80W)
- Mil/Commercial & Extended Bands (Ka, Ku, X)
- Low Power Consumption
The HORNET is available in 65cm manual and auto-acquire, and 99cm sizes in Ku and Ka-band variants.
- For fast operation in demanding environments
- Compact and rugged
- Carbon fibre, segmented antennas
- Simple pointing with the ruggedised Outdoor PIM®
- Complete systems with fully integrated modem
- Straightforward and fast tool-free deploy and stow
- Operational on all major satellite networks
- Also available as Auto Acquire
- Ideally suited for first responders, NGOs, media and government markets
PIM is a trade mark of Paradigm Communication systems Ltd.